Lina (Featured image) has nominated my for the mysterious blogger award! Thank you Lina this is very kind!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
The creator is Okoto Engima
Three things about myself alright: The first thing is that I’m a very secretive person, that’s it really.
Ok two more, my favourite card game is happy families, specifically the free frozen version from Morrison’s because I’ve played it a lot with friends. It’s funny because I’ve never seen frozen and don’t know who anyone is, I’m never going to watch it now because I think it might ruin my experience of the card game! Needless to say friends reactions have been mixed.
The final thing is that in 2017 I wrote over 200,000 words for my blog, isn’t that a hell of a lot? A novel is normally about 50,000 words so technically I wrote four books last year!
- If you were a fish, what type of fish would you be and why?
I would be a catfish so I can troll people online
- One day you find a rift in the space/time continuum. You choose to pass through it. Where do you end up?
I end up in a future civilisation which may or may not be alien where they have achieved the singularity and I can become immortal.
- Would you rather be the chicken or the egg? Why?
I would rather be the egg because it’s proven that the egg came first! Also an egg can become a chicken later so you get to view what it’s like to be both!
- When you wake up in the morning, what is the first thing you do?
I specifically wake up earlier than everyone else because everyone else is asleep and stays up way too late for me. I also have very thin walls in my house and people can hear pretty much everything you do, I must also mention they stay awake a lot longer than I do. Now I will leave you to fill in the blanks.
- If you were to imagine the most beautiful world you can, where everybody is happy and healthy… What would your horror world look like?
My dream world is a place where everyone has their needs and money fulfilled and robots do all the work but education is still needed so we’re not stupid. As well as this everyone would be pursuing creative ambitions such as blogging instead of working. So I suppose my horror world would be a pitch black place with millions of people constantly shouting abuse at me with none of the things I mentioned above.
Now it’s time to nominate some people and I’ve just got ten! These people all have really interesting blogs you should check out as well as this they are very mysterious! If you have already been nominated then please just answer in the comments!
- Tiny Ugly Animal
- Exploring The World of Anime and Manga
- This Title Is (Not) Acceptable
- The Heresy Archive
- Shokamoka’s Blog of Wonders
- The Spooky Red Head
- Dead Arcade
- Rusty Spoons
Also 10 mystery bloggers, could you call them the mysterious bloggers X? Please understand the reference.
My questions are
- On a scale of 1-10 how much do you identify as “one of the boys!”?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing a friend of yours has ever done? Nobody seemed to want to say what embarrassing thing they did last time.
- If you could change one event in history what would it be?
- The Queen of England is coming to your house for dinner next week. What do you do?
- What thing do you find most annoying about technology?
Oh and here are the best posts I’ve ever written for:
Theory: The Sakamoto Death Theory and Why It’s Wrong
Thank you for the award Lina and I hope you guys will enjoy answering the questions even if you’ve already got the award.