Thank you to a nerdy perspective for the tag, she has a really great blog which I highly recommend checking out if you haven’t already!
1. Mention the person who nominated you
2. List 13 reasons why you keep going/living (This is borrowed from the book but I’m taking it the opposite direction).
3. Nominate 10 or more people to give their reasons why.
4. Use the picture that I created in your post.
Keeping going isn’t really difficult to me mainly because I have a default mood of happiness, I think even if I had nothing I wouldn’t find it difficult to keep on going if I felt happy. I’m going to avoid general things and try and talk about things that might be a bit more specific to me!
- It’s harder to stop living – The alternative to life is death, and that’s something that’s pretty difficult to force you to do! To stop living takes effort and I’m not prepared to do that, also I wouldn’t be able to continue the projects I’m currently doing as a ghost.
- Strange attitude to work – Doing hard work feels satisfying to me, and not doing it feels weird. I thought I would have a really nice time after finishing exams, but not having a lot of work to do just feels strangely empty. I have to replace the time with an equal amount of stuff
- Nobody cares about you – The fact that nobody cares about you is a great motivator for me. Don’t sit alone crying because nobody cares about you, nobody’s coming to help you, you have to do it all yourself.
- Projects – Having my own projects that I need to complete helps give me something to do, I’ve got a lot of blog series’ I want to finish so that’s something!
- Video Games – I like completing video games, and theirs a lot of games that I want to complete, some I’ve not even played in years! I feel a strong attachment to some games for no real reason but they’re something I want to do enjoy.
- Anime – I feel the same way about video games that I do about anime, I often have a similar attitude towards watching it. Not only is it good but theirs also a lot of it to get through and I want to watch everything good. The holidays is a time where I watch all that stuff that I wanted to complete but never got around too.
- Knowing The Conditions That Make Me Do Better – I am a morning person. I use this so that I do everything immediately as soon as I wake up and prepared so that I can relax for the rest of the day. My idea is how can I decide whether or not I should do work if I’m already doing it? That’s why I do everything straight away before I can even think about it.
- Making Plans – I don’t actually write out a plan but I briefly think about what I’m going to do and what order to do it in, then I have to follow it because I’ve made the plan. If I’ve accidentally gone over time I also don’t throw everything away and just do it anyway, only ten minutes later than I should have done or something.
- Podcasts – I really enjoy podcasts, they are hours of discussion which you can put on and listen too in the background while doing anything, they really fit a lot of scenarios whether your writing or playing video games, they’re essential to me at this point for car journeys as well, music is good too but podcasts are just better to me.
- Getting In to Space – It’s pretty stupid to expect to be living on mars in the next 50 years but I like the idea of humans colonizing everything even though I would definitely not be alive for it. It’s just a thing that guarantees humanity will still be around when I’m gone.
- Mortality – You will die at some point, so why not make the best of what you’ve got now?
- The List Keeps Getting Bigger – It seems like the list of things I want to do gets added too a lot.So if I’ve always got something I want to do that’s another reason to keep living.
- Blogging and the readers – Blogging is fun and engagement with you guys is fun!
And now to nominate ten or more people. A very easy way to nominate ten or more people is to nominate all of my followers, if you’re following you’re nominated! I basically want to nominate a lot of bloggers that I like but I don’t know whose done this already so I’m doing this. See you next time!